All research topics are submitted by current members and the approval of the Institute's Research Committee is necessary to start research on a specific topic.
Examples of topics submitted for research :
- the pertinence of traditional corporate finance models and practices for organizations trading with or using bitcoin
- best practices for efficient cryptocurrency market making and cryptocurrency trading
- cryptocurrency exchanges and the regulatory environment
- an open label meant to define and enforce security guidelines and best practices to companies providing cryptocurrency-based services
- legal research in the subject of smart contracts on the Blockchain.
Professionals and academics from diverse industries and disciplines are associated to our research. If you wish to contribute please send us a message at info[at]bitcoininstitute[dot]org
Unless research reports are made public, access to research section is for institute members only.